About the Role
The Team Manager has the administrative responsibility to plan, coordinate, and execute the necessary logistical and operational obligations on behalf of each national team. During training sessions and competitions, the Team Manager will be tasked with facilitating delegation needs including - staffing, resources, equipment, hydration, meals, and all travel accommodations. The Team Manager will also assist the General Secretariat in maintaining a tracking system of national players for women's and girl's teams.
The Team Manager is responsible for handling all logistics of the National Team. All aspects of team travel including air travel, hotel and meal arrangements, ground transportation, training field usage and acquisition of travel visas and travel insurance.
• Financial accountability of all expenses incurred by the team while traveling. This includes, but is not limited to, hotel expenses, tips, equipment and supply purchases, airport entry and departure taxes, field rental and laundry.
• Correspond with players and staff regarding availability, schedule updates, trip information, etc. Correspond with clubs and schools, regarding player releases.
• Maintain professional and accurate files on all team related information, including player biographies, release waivers, contracts, game reports and trip reports.
• Ensure all delegation members are aware of and adhere to the policies set forth in the National Team Player Handbook. In conjunction with Head Coach, insure health, safety, and welfare of players and staff during any National Team trip.
• Accommodate all reasonable requests from the coaching staff, players, and administrative staff.
• Collaborate or communicate with General Coordinator, Match Commissioners, Team Delegation, Service Providers and Member Association Authorities during each competition phase (Pre-tournament Phase, During Match Phase, Post Tournament Phase.
• Preparing reports, letters, and other documents.
• Being the point of contact between the President and the General Secretariat, the Marketing Department and the USVISA’s employees/clients and managing information flow between them.
• All other duties as assigned.
About the Company
The USVI Soccer Association is a non-profit Association.